Absolute URL: http://mwenda.com/index.htm
Or e-Mail me at email@example.com.
Current interests have to do with our planned life after retirement, and ways to share information with friends, relatives and our prospective neighbors:
There are some other entries from the past, including reference pages that people may still find useful and pictures that have been popular:
Here's a list of some things that are no longer on our website. I still have copies of these files, and if there's something you would like to see again, write to me at the link at the bottom of the page.
- Legal Links, including my old resume
- My movie page. There's not a lot of research material here any more, but there is a list of all the movies I've seen for the last quarter century, so I can avoid seeing them a second time by mistake.
- Boeing Field VFR Arrival and Departure Procedures. For a long time this was the only place on the Web to find a description of the Vashon Departure -- but there's now a version published by King County
- "A Few Words About Flying" -- my essays on learning to fly gliders
- "The Famous Flight Instructors Series" -- photos and some text about a number of Seattle area instructors from the 1990's
- Bernie Wemmer
- Jeff Paul
- Roger Brewer
- Rollin Gray
- Bill Pepin
- Howard Henderson
- Brian McCasland
- Phil Steger
- My photo business page, one of the early reasons for having a website
- Scott's Workshop, a site that advertized the ouds that I used to build
- The New Americanism Wire Service, a place for discussion about who Americans really want to be
- Kristy's Morocco, a page we hosted for our friend and guide Kristy Larson
Click here to go to a page about the history of the site; or here to go to back to the home page.
The mail link again: firstname.lastname@example.org